Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm lovin' it!

Well this was a lovely day, nothing but walking around and riding a bike. And eating cookie dough, and getting yelled at for getting too much water at the coffee shop, and watching high schoolers play water polo, and sitting in an elevator going up and down and up and down.
In the life of me, Izzy, the days must be fun filled and exciting or I'll end up sitting in front of the computer liking things on Facebook. So, here's the story, this kid Annoying Anthony invited me to breakfast at McDonald's. And since they had good hash browns, I said sure. Then I ride on my bike for a half an hour just to get there. Turns out he ain't got no cash. I check my pockets, and I ain't got no cash.
At this point in time I am regretting the decision of slave-driving my legs all the way over here to a fatening-tastical restaurant filled with teeny children crying over the wrong toy that appeared in their little greasy box.
Plan B: We whip out our phones and start calling people who might have money. I come up with less than a broken reed and he comes up with an angry grandparent who's willing to lend us about ten dollars. And since waiting is overrated we decide to walk around to all the different shops and cross-walks instead. I'm not a walker, but that wasn't hard to figure out now was it.
Not that I have anything against the work out, it just has a lot against me. See my skin has zero tolerance for any kind of heat, that means if I overheat while doing anything that involves me to overheat, I get all hot. But you probably already guessed that. But it's a special kind of hotness, and I don't mean Megan Fox hot, I mean hot and itchy and bumpy and icky and red and EW. But enough about my problems.
After a lot of walking and talking and spying and sitting, I decided to ditch Annoying Anthony and go home. I didn't really ditch, he just wanted to walk a certain way to go to his house and I wanted to get back to McDonald's. He was too stubborn so I split. So now I'm huffing and puffing, ready to harass little piggies on my bike when a new plan pops up. "Hey why don't I meet up with my mom and sister, they're already walking towards the frozen yogurt place" Haha, funny thing is, I was just there with AA and am already headed in the opposite direction.
And let me mention how hard it is to type with all the glitter I have in my eyes right now. Not to mention the phone farts I'm getting from my Little Grader friend. Love you Syd!
At the end of the day my brain is exploding with the plans of when I should do my weekend homework and practice my instruments. They're all pretty simple things so it shouldn't be a problem. Monday morning it is :D, I'm just playing, but seriously.
I twill summon thee again soon, pathetic mortals :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment