Monday, November 22, 2010

All hail the Blubber Nuggets!!

Most of my day is spent thinking of different things to write down and document. There is a lot of time in my day therefore a lot of thinking. This process involves comparing and editing and rethinking and a whole lot of other things that take a lot of effort. I just want to make sure I'll write something that I won't delete in the near future, that will start a chain reaction of more deleting and rewriting and deleting and when I've deleted too much I'll get frustrated and delete the whole blog then I'll have to start over again and no one really wants that now do they. I'm not into never ending cycles.
Yet another thing I need to be cautious about is making sure this doesn't end up like a mushy, gushy, juicy diary, and that almost always happens. This will also trigger the deleting effect. I mean, I am way above regretting things, but then again I don't need another reason to be disliked by the people I could care less about. . . . . . Not that it matters, I mean, I could care less.
I am extremely proud to say that I broke out in icky rash for a good reason. I actually played basketball, like, actually got into the game and touched the ball more than five times.
Third period, physical Education. The dark clouds were gathering, threatening to let down an exciting storm at any moment. There were only two who were present for the Blubber Nuggets' next game of the season. M turned to me, and asked if I was ready to play. I couldn't help but smile and say yes. Of course I was ready, ready for the greatest loss of the whole year. I supposed M was leaning toward that assumption as well.
We were up against a four person team, the coach pulled a girl from them and gave her to us to even it out. Let's call her L. AA was on the opposite team, so was the enthusiastic Austin. I would call him A but that would make things a lot more confusing. A girl named P was also on that team. The game was so exciting, M would get the ball then L and I would run towards our hoop and get ready. What great teamwork we had, lots of passing and shooting and catching the rebounds and junk. I actually got to shoot the ball, and it actually went in the hoop one time. I was having such a good time I didn't even notice when my body got all hot and itchy.
Blubber Nuggets won, 22-0. I think that was the score anyway. Whoot, it felt like the first victory in forever, well it was, for me.
No before I pass out from lack of sleep and constant nag, let me just say that this week is off to a good start. How exciting for me.
Good night, pretty kitties :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment