Sunday, November 7, 2010

Game Time

So, I've started playing this one game called Minecraft. If you know of it throw your hands in the air and yell "Yatzee!"
Yea, I know, I know, it's a stupid topic to discuss but I just got so damn bored chilling in my crib that I decided to come around to my mothers laptop and blog. As you can see I really had nothing to talk about. Well, I could chat with you about what is happening in the present moment I guess.
Well, for starters I just got kicked off the laptop and sent to the desktop. There's goes the feeling of completeness.
The lights are on, the T.V. in the other room is loud and annoying. I don't know what the kids upstairs are doing, last I heard they were playing guitar, and I am in a sweater and jeans hoping that there is a huge storm tomorrow so we don't have to do anything in P.E. :D
It is november, winter is like OhMyGod close and that means the holiday where a strange fat man gets to enter your house and kiss your sleeping children while his demented animal friends crap on your roof. Happy holidays to you too.
Not that I have anything against it, I mean family tradition and the gift of giving is fabulous. I especially want a pare of roller skates so I can join roller derby and actually have the strength to make boys cry. That would be a good day. Just kidding, Roller derby frightens me and it's impossible for boys to emit feelings. Yes, that was a joke, glad you figured it out.
Then there's thanksgiving that happens sometime this century which I'm not looking forward to. What I mean is I don't want to stuff my face with the delicious articles of eatable solids and liquids like always, because, though I am beautifully figured and no one can compare, my pretty tummy is losing it's bikini essence. Which brings me to the second thing on my christmas list along with lipstick, panties, and push-up bras: A vintage bathing suit. Originally I wanted a one-piece because that would look so adorable on me, but my mother insisted on a two-piece and we found a cute white one online with red cherries on it. I'll probably get it just in time for the swimming unit at school, a-woot woot.
I would also like to congratulate myself with the fact that I actually posted for the second time, I actually thought I would be too busy procrastinating to do it.
Let's hear it for positivity!
Until next time Candy Corn :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment