Wednesday, November 17, 2010

House of Horrors

Written 11/16/10

It's silent, so silent that if I make an inch of noise a bomb might explode or something. I'm in my room hiding from world war III, er, I mean family quarrels. I'm writing all this down in a small notebook since I can't get to the downstairs desktop. Which has decided to become dementedly slow. Originally I was folding the laundry but then I got put into the computer deprived room on my delivery rounds.
Speaking of rooms, my rents have threatened to take away my beloved computer time if I don't tidy mine up. I never understood this common argument. Why should one clean their room? It just doesn't make sense. It's like placing a penguin in the desert: Zero sense.
This is my kingdom, my habitat, my sacred environment. I should block it off from the public, put a combination lock on my door. If no one's allowed in, no one can peek inside, then no one will complain, and no one will tell me to clean my room. Plain and simple. And a bit idiotic.
In other news: We have started the basket ball unit in physical education. I'm on a team with this kid Mikey who acts just like my brother, no joke. It's a bit creepy which I find intriguing. Now when it comes to basket ball I'm not that good, but our teacher has a rule that everyone on the team has to touch the ball and make shots and junk like that (er, participate if you will). I touched the ball about four times, and that was it. After we won the game, M informed the teacher that everyone made a basket and that I hit the rim a few times.
At first I thought he was being kind to me, or trying to get out of trouble, since I barely played. Boy, was I off. Turns out that he was talking about Roxy, a team mate standing next to me. He thought he was passing it to me. FML moment. Boys are so unobservant, why do girls like them so much?
Back to the topic of what happened earlier this evening. I hate it when my family fights, especially when its between parent and child. Just witnessing it almost made me crumble and break down. I don't like talking during these times because my voice has an 87% chance of breaking and showing emotion that others might puzzle over. And I'd rather not piss anybody off.
When I went to get the laundry my throat felt all tight and my body felt stiff and my breathing was shaky and it took all my will power not to have my eyes water in the least. It's situations like these which drive me away from fighting in the future and more into the guilt trip. Well, for serious problems anyway, petty things make me speak without thinking. A terrible flaw.
Damn, I have to keep reminding myself that I have no flaws, only qualities. My dad told my that. :)
Until next time, Gummy Bears :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment