Monday, December 6, 2010

AAAHHHHH!!!!

I walk into glowing room. All around my feet are tiny red boxes, each one has a pulse, each one illuminating the room. I pick one up and throw it against the wall, a boy's face appears then disappears. Everyone I've ever obsessed over, everyone I've ever had a crush on disappears with each box that I destroy. I don't want them, I don't want them.
I feel like my body is going to explode, I'm having one of those PMS mood swing moments. Not fun. I've ended the lives of three tissues without even knowing why! I guess it could've been triggered by my homework, I mean if its more then one page I go into the procrastinating circle of doom. I have a problem, a serious problem.
I've been feeling very emotional lately and I thought that if I didn't write it down I would suffer from a fatal epileptic seizure and never see my brand new skates on Christmas. Hint, hint. But now I feel so much better, no worries, hahahahaha.
Today was AA "real" last day, like for sure. I have to go through the whole absense of a friend depression now, like for sure this time. How will I ever go through the day without his many judgements?
let's take a look at the homework situation shall we?
science- read Chapter 5 and do workbook pages. Assigned last wednesday, due this wednesday. Have I touched it? Ew, gross.
Language arts- The Pearl chapter packets. I'm a little behind on those.
Social studies- I might have to print something out?
Math- Incredibly hard worksheet. Whose idea was it to mix letters and numbers together anyway?
I better get to it then, now that I've spilled all over the clean floor I'm pretty much calm again like when I was eating french fries not too long ago. I want more french fries.
Until next time my little easter eggs. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment