Friday, July 1, 2011

Home alone!

Shh, keep you voice down! I'm hiding from dragon boat at the moment and if they find me I'll be forced to go through an awkward debate with myself. You see, I'm not sure if I want to go to practice tomorrow and I was just asked by the team captain to RSVP for the practice. She put a "thanks," at the end which means I have to do it. I was also asked if my father could help carpool kids up to the BIAC where we practice, but he wants to talk to my mother about what we're doing tomorrow because he'd rather not sit up there for two hours doing nothing and waiting for us kids to finish practice. Also, he can't exactly discuss it with my mother for she is in Las vegas, but she's coming back this afternoon. Let's hope Ben doesn't forget to pick her up. So out of procrastination instinct, I'm hiding.
I am currently home alone, Zoe decided to go to the mall with Amber to look for costumes. They're going with a big group of friends to see part 2 of the seventh Harry Potter movie and are going to dress up. I'm going with my dragon boat team a couple days after them and we're going play quidditch. BEAT THAT! So when my sister was out of the house I picked up the seventh Harry Potter book and read for an hour and a half. I got to chapter 8 and started to crave cookies. After my delicious snack I played some piano without looking at the keys because I like to believe that I have super boss skills and can play really fast and blindly. After some of that I sang "Still Alive" from the first portal game like three times in a row to get the lyrics right. (I was singing that in the shower and couldn't remember most of them).
My lawn needs to be mowed.
Father told me that I need to practice my oboe, and I told myself that I should do some french lessons or start BYU classes, but sometimes french Sent Mauvais!! and so do les Chaussettes!
Le pain bon gout!
Le fleurs sentent bon!
Le pomme de terre bon gout!
hohoho!
Today is the third day of my stress cold sore which was given so pleasantly to me by "Jane" and Terrell, or myself. Once I destroy it with my super awesome and amazingly boss powers peace will once again return to Izzania. Until next time my ninjas of the night :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment