Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Snippets and tidbits

I've been getting some writer's brain farts lately and haven't been able to finish a blog post correctly so I'll just post all the unfinished paragraphs here just to, you know, get 'em out there.

Written 6/20/11
"The sun seems to flicker in my bathroom when you turn off all the lights. When I close my eyes my thoughts do the same. I am the Champion of musical chairs, and Ruby's pretty cool. She likes the songs Miserable at Best and Sleepyhead. I get to carpool with "Jane" tomorrow. Tomorrow's the summer solstice, I should have a musical chairs party. Mr. Smells Good was at my house last night, and my sister made peanut butter cookies for father's day and snicker doodles for Ben who stole them away. I got my dance shoes on Friday along with the coolest heels you will ever see. They have yellow ribbed bottoms and are made of patten leather with strings and stuff. I must be at least six feet tall in them. On saturday my friend flew me over to Mariposa to have lunch with her and her dad. We ate tater tots and danced to music playing from a jukebox and played shuffle bored. Then I went to Roller skating with Lilly where I learned how to skate backwards and jump. Then we had a sleepover. We watched Ghost Adventures until midnight, mad up songs, and she read stories of greek mythology rewritten into modern day situations. For Father's Day my family and I went to San Francisco. Magnus Alexander was left at Lily's house. I need to get him back. Ooh, I had my first Twinkie on Sunday. It was horrible. Thus, my version of Zombie land: "Twinkies, twinkies?! Where is all the frogging Ice cream!!!??"
(I'm listening to The Garden by Mirah, it's stuck in my head since we did warmups to it in dance class during school today)
I was texting "Jane" earlier and I told her about becoming the musical chair champion and she said I was very fantastic in Spanish, and I replied in french "Thank you, my friend, so are you"
Apparently "Marcus" doesn't carve pumpkins. The other day during acting camp/school, we were playing Disney trivia. My team (the Blubber Nuggets of course) was given the question: "What is a dingle hopper?" I answered with: "You comb your hair with it!" I got it wrong. And I was sad. On Friday my mother dragged me along after camp to go to one of her client's house, i lounged in the car and read MLIA. I then got bored of lounging and took my phone, a stuffed bunny that i had in my bag, and Magnus Alexander and crawled into the trunk of my car and started listening to tangled while reading MLIA. It was quite a while after my mother started driving that she realized that I was there."


Written 6/27/11
"Good evening and welcome to the izzy show, where everything is fabulous, and I do mean everything. Here are tonight's top stories:
On Thursday I attended acting camp dressed as joby Ryan from Oregon. I got five girlfriends and a boyfriend, and let me tell you, that is how it's done. ("Jane" was one of them teehee)
The saturday before that I took a trip to mariposa with my friend, kaylin, to have tater tots and dance to old songs from a juke box. Yes I did say mariposa, we made an eight hour trip two hours and I'm not totally sure i was conscious for most of it. I'll post some pictures later, or when I find out how.
I got two books to read over the summer which brings our total to three plus naruto and bleach, but I can't promise anything with those in particular. Having Ben read my book and take me out doesn't sound as worth it as it did on June second.
I saw "Marcus" on sunday and while playing the iPod shuffle game I asked if we were ever going to be friends and the song "don't you want me" or whatever it's called by glee cast started to play. I have hope. He was apart of the opposing army during the war that was held that day. Before the battle began though he buried my sister's friend amber's feet In the sand and then told me to get out of the way before he pushed her over. I probably shouldn't have moved, but I mean what would you do if someone you were possibly attracted to leaned down by your ear and whispered "please move away!" ? Ask them to repeat what they said of course! Nope, I just moved, and amber fell, and I wasn't exactly paying attention to her.
"Marcus" pretended to hit me with a giant hammer :D. Wanting to make it look realistic I fell backwards and landed on my tail (yes, I wAs wearing a tail :) ) and now my butt hurts. Amber yelled at him and I laughed. I hope he was impressed.
I had an oboe lesson today and for practice for a song I'm learning to play I had to sing random lyrics to the melody. I came up with "mars has a big nose, I like potatoes, monkeys" and also, to make sure not to flake on the last note of the song my tutor and I came up with "banana" which is what she used as an example to show me the difference of ending smoothly and ending on a random sound. She spoke a sentence then said banana at the end like nothing happened and it was normal. I did the same: "for dragon boat im going to practices for a race I am not going to attend orange." "

Written 6/28/11
"Terrell, She's dating Terrell! I think I might die! Literally. I mean, what the frog, when did that happen? "Jane" is supposed to be with me and we're supposed to have "Marcus"'s freaking baby!! I can no longer enjoy Acting Camp's/school's Nerd Day. Oh goodness what if he carpools with us like he did yesterday? I'll have to die for, like, the second time, gosh!
I like "jane", Ruby likes Terrell, "Jane's" adorable dog likes Terrell, Magnus Alexander likes Terrell! DARN FROG LAMB BLAH GARSH PLOT-TOOTY!!!!"

Ooh, and look what I found!!

Written 4/20/11
"The soldiers dozed as Mr. Mac reported the happenings in the war. I listened intently, absorbing every detail so I could write to my family back home about it. "Pay attention!" He shouted. The troops snapped awake. "There is a spy in our midst." My eyes widened. A spy? Here? "Someone who has sympathized with the South, causing her comrades to fail." All eyes turned to the small soldier sitting amongst a group, she had barely turned anything into Mr. Mac since the war started back in '61. "Would you like to stand?" He asked. She stood and we stared in horror. "Do not be alarmed, she was working under my orders." Mr. Mac continued. "A reluctant spy she was and did a terrible job too. I told her before the war started what she had to do, the uniforms, the points removed, the letters forgotten, were all part of the plan." The puzzled troops murmured in confusion, and I grinned in admiration. "I am so blogging about this.""


So, there you have it, all the orphaned posts that I can now set free. Until next time my we little bow ties :-*
- Posted using BlogPress from my ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment