Friday, June 3, 2011

I and those who smell nice

At night I'd like to imagine what it would be like to steal a kiss from "Jane" or "Marcus". I wouldn't dare think it though, I mean, what if the thought snatchers stole it and fed it into their ears and they were to find out about my obsession?
Yesterday was the last day of school and also my brother's birthday. I came to school in such high spirits, swinging about the iPod that I had received as a graduation present. I'm an even bigger grader now muahahaha! I performed with my buddy Cassie and everyone said we were amazing, maybe even the best. Well, if you forget about mr. K rapping and insulting Justin beiber and Rebecca black. Ben came to see me and all my friends complimented me on my handsome brother.
I left the last blast early to start my summer vacation. I had to return sadly for I had cassie's phone and iPod in my bag. But then I started my summer.
For ben's birthday we saw a movie at midnight with a bunch of his pals and his girlfriend and her brother and his girlfriend and her cousin.
(do note that when I am surrounded by a lot of people i tend to get hyper) I spent the whole night complimenting people on their scent. Especially that one guy who works at the scary, dark, overpriced store at the mall. He smelled reAlly really good. So did his girlfriend who helped me with my application problem on my iPod (my iPod's name is Magnus alexander :D ) after the movie my brother took his girlfriend, Ashley and her brother and his girlfriend and her cousin home which kicked my sister and I out of the car so we got a pity ride from his friends. This gave Zoe the impression that Ben cared for them more than he cared for us. But hey, the bright side was we got to jump mr. Smells good's car.
I am no longer afraid of natural disasters or the end of the world. (I mean, not that I was) as it turns out the world isn't gonna end in twenty twelve it will just switch rotation and start spinning a different way. And the reason why japan had the tsunami was because they had a high suicidal rate but many enlightened people lived there so it wasn't completely destroyed. So basically, our energy as a whole, influences the earth. Or something.

Did I mention it was summer? SUMMER PLANS!!! wake up at 7, take a shower and get dressed until 8. do French lessons until 9, play the Oboe until 10, practice piano until 11 and in The time before noon I can hula hoop and blog!!!
Big school is going to be the bomb! I'll be in advanced drama with Zoe and "Jane" and hopefully "Marcus" then all I have to do is book a band audition this summer and get into wind ensemble. (I hope)
Wish me luck! Until next time my little creepers :-*


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment