Thursday, June 16, 2011

Super-frog-yum-tastical!

This summer I've discovered the urban dictionary. I have no questions for anything ever again.
I started attending an acting camp on Tuesday, it's more like an acting school, really, we go to six classes and have lunch and everything. Six whole hours of it. I wake up at seven In the morning and return home by about three thirty or so. It's pretty amazing. Also, on the first day when I walked into recital, which is kinda like home room I guess, you wouldn't believe who was sitting down with all the other kids! "Jane"! She had just come home from Reno last Sunday and was there and I was so excited to see her!! Apparently she's a CMT girl along with *cough* every other theatre child I meet *cough*. well it's really no surprise as this is a CMT acting camp. "Jane" usually hangs out with ruby, who is just darn good at almost everything. Except piques! I doubt she could prick much of anything! I mean, you aren't supposed to turn when you lift your knee, but she does, and I notice. Not so good at everything now, huh ruby! Well, not that I'm good at piques either, but still. At least I can carpool with "Jane" since she lives really close to my house. Not tomorrow though, she'll be in michigan for a graduation until Tuesday. That means two whole acting school days without her!

I had my first frozen yogurt of the summer for desert tonight, can you believe that? Only one all summer!

I am wearing the most prettiest lady helper in the whole world tonight. It has hearts and stars on it and a bunch of different colors. I just feels so dainty wearing it though it won't look so dainty In the morning. I believe if a girl wants to feel pretty she should feel pretty in all parts of the world and buy lady helpers for Tweens because teenagers just aren't cool enough to have stars and hearts on their lay helpers!

A couple weeks ago I was talking to "Marcus" on facebook and it was so exciting because he actually responded this time! Maybe I'll post our conversation, but not now, it's too late at night now.

Let's see, I need to practice my French and oboe and piano tomorrow and buy actual dance shoes this weekend so I'm not frolicking around In My purple sneakers all day. Well, until next time my main stagers :-*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment