Saturday, July 23, 2011

What are you doing?

Hey! If you answered this title with a "What, what, what are you doing?" Then you have obviously been watching too much sassy gay friend, so have I. Ben's screamo music reminded me that i had written a little entry, long hand, yesterday morning.

Ok, so i talked about the word bed and skin. I was in the airport when i was pondering that. It mentions me avoiding my french lessons, which i am, sadly, because sometimes you can't understand the audio track when the people speakiong speak like actual french people. I am a terrible student. Apparently i was also hungry at the time. Yes, i remember being hungry, i'm rather hungry now, actually. That was also the day that i decided to play with the makeup that I bought myself the day before. My eyes were almost completely black. Don't worry, sleeping in it made it fade a bit : ).
The written entry also tells why I haven't posted recently, a better one than the one i gave you. I didn't want to. How perfect is that? Pretty darn. it also recaps on the things i did in the meantime. Like, touring San Fran with my friend Lily, going to the beach with Lilly and amber, buying a lot of rubber duckies because there was one that was a detective and it reminded me of the time when I was talking to "Marcus" And he mentioned how he watched a lot of Sherlock Holmes as a kid. (Probably a lie but i bought it anyway just to have him) i brought the little duckies on the trip as well. I also read the book Hush Hush, whiuch was . . . . interesting. Saw the new harry Potter movie twice, including dressup, I did some oboe, even less piano, a decent amount of french, and then it just talks about how wonderful I think "Marcus" is. yup.

Ooh, fun fact about little miss Izzy! She is no longer afriad of the thought snatchers when it comes to "jane" and "marcus". Everyone aplaud!

then i wrote "brainfart" on the page multiple times and that ended the entry. So, yeah, bye. Awkward endings :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment