Thursday, July 28, 2011

Multiplying, like the rabbits do

Zoe is seemingly ill, the other day a convinced a little girl that there are monsters living in my house, Ben clogged the toilet on the third floor, and i'm being stalked by rabbits.

Maybe it is because I've been reading a lot of manga, one consisting of a story about Alice in Wonderland with a twist, or I'm going mentally insane. Oh, wait, I believe I've already done that. Bunnies are appearing everywhere. There were two on the grass outside my rental house yesterday afternoon. One sprinted into the bushes and the other across the street, my father and I then drove to Manchester and found an even smaller bunny running through the parking lot. Maybe we're running a cab service? They should pay us next time.

Well, I hung out with my buddy Sam that night and, equipped with her mother's credit card, we proceded to use an ATM for the first time. Very impressive it was, so we treated ourselves to some icecream. I kept the reciept from when we failed on the first try. on the second we used a different ATM which was broken. Not that we could tell of course, it wasn't like the screen was completely blank or anything, or maybe it was. I wasn't exactly paying much attention, I was too focused on looking at myself in the tiny mirrors they have. Very convenient indeed.

"Jane" was in my dream last night, just thought I'd tell you.
On this alien desktop, I have yet to figure out how to use spell check so not everything will be spelled correctly. I don't even think there is a spelling corrector on this.

I have to go sit in a chair now, until next time, my elliots and peters
(\_/)
(^.^)
c(')(')

No comments:

Post a Comment