Saturday, July 23, 2011

I've never liked my nose much, I've always thought it was too big. During my little school's promotion dance, though, the boy I danced with, Jack was his name i think. He said that my nose was just fine, and that it wasn't what he was referring to when he said i looked familiar since we actually didn't hang out much. He could have also been decieved since i had straight hair that night.

In other news my body has decided to perfect itself before i start bigschool, that or my face is having a mental breakdown. You see, I have had over seven sores since the summer break started and have only had one terrible rash. I do believe i got rid of those last year during all those P.E. classes, but you never know.

New obsession. Well, besides my fictional hero, Magnus Bane, of course. "Marcus," I've talked to him a few times, and im pretty sure I don't completely annoy him to death,so that's good. Though Ben found out I liked him and said he wasn't the best guy to go after, but I don't care! This is going to happen!

Oh! I almost forgot to mention this! I'm out of my usual state of living. Or, er, not in my state anymore. I'm across the country visiting family like i do every year. I would have posted something about it sooner, but it isn't the same when i use my ipod. I like desktops better. Right now im on a lousy pc at our little home that my family is renting for the couple weeks we're staying. There was some struggle with choosing rooms, but i think it has all worked out nicely.

I accidentally forgot to unload some shopping bags from the rented car and melted some chocolate. Oops!
I've gotten seven bugbites (maybe more) when we stayed at my mother's friend's motel. I liked staying there, I got the chance to hula-hoop!

The house i'm in now is just like the one I want when i grow up. The one that I'll call "The funhouse" and I'll rent out all the many rooms to people and I'll live with "Marcus" and "jane" and we'll be one big happy family!!

Have you ever noticed how soft the word bed is? It's a nive solid, soft word. unlike pillow, which is solid until you get past the P then it just fades away. Skin is a soft word too, though it sounds like you're slicing through it. like SK-in.

Zoe's hair is tamed now, though i'm a bit sad. I liked her curly hair. Now that its just a bit wavy, she straightens it every morning. Not my most favorite change this summer.

The deal I made with Ben, I'll talk about that. The one where i had to read three selections of his choice and he'd read one of mine and take me out where ever i wanted to go and buy me anything i want. selection #1 Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows: COMPLETED! selection #2 All of Naruto: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Bring it on!!

Well, I've just about brainfarted on everything. I'll post later when i remember what i needed to post about. Until next time my little lint balls :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment