Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sort of like a secret

IM HOME! I returned last Saturday and let me say that I do not want to fly in a plane ever again. But I love bein up so high, especially above the clouds. I love the way they can stretch across the sky for miles like a landscape, you almost expect to see angels. The shapes were really cool, there were some clouds that looked like water currents crashing into each other, frozen in motion. Others like little beds over looking the land far below.
I was so relieved when I saw my hills again. My brown, glorious hills with the green trees that looked like mold on loaves of bread. It was positively magnificent.
I don't know if it's just me or what, but i'm finding my cat is seemingly more human-like. He's been staying in my room and I think one of his eyes is more squinty than the other. When I look at him I think of Magnus Bane.
There is one thing that I don't like, besides the fact that i blink every time there is a loud
noise. I don't like the feeling of having to be somewhere. Like Dragon boat for example. I
always dread the wait before a practice and not because it isn't my most favorite thing in the
world. It isn't my most favorite thing in the world. If there is an afternoon practice I will spend
the whole day glaring at the clock until it is time to go. Which was what i did on Thursday,
except I went to Big school in between glares.
Orientation was on Tuesday, they messed up my schedule. They didn't give me Adv. Drama, even though I was accepted, and i didn't get seventh period PE. My mother took me to Big School to see if my schedule change request had been looked into. As it turns out the seventh period PE was completely full, so if it comes to the worst I'll have to drop adv. drama and continue with band. That means saying goodbye to "marcus" and "jane". Of course, I would never let that happen, it shall be drama through and through. All i have to do is work up the courage to pick up my schedule tomorrow and look at it. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Of Big School. Big school with a capitol "WE HAVE POISONED YOUR CASSEROLE!"
At least, that's what "Marcus" has told me.
We talk a lot, you see. Or, I talk to him and he talks just to get me to shut up. I think he's taking a liking to me.
Yesterday my father and i were in the mall. As we were looking at one of the directory things that stand annoyingly in your way as you try to walk around he said, "You know, Izzy, one day you will come up to one of these nd it will say to you, 'Hello, Izzy, how is that new shirt you bought at the GAP last week?'
I laughed and said, "Oh, that's never going to happen. I don't shop at the GAP,"
While out with my Father yesterday I came to the conclusion that yes i was going to get a new phone to replace my old one that i received on my birthday in sixth grade, and that i would own a pair of dr. martins. SCORE!

Alright, i really need to finish this post or I might forget about it and procrastinate longer than i already have. There are just some things that I can't type, though my mother might not find out since she doesn't actually know i post things unless i tell her to her face. But hey, maybe she won't mind the fact that I drove a car, or almost died my hair without asking her. I did ask though. And she said yes. You can't tell, that i did though. So, it's all good.

Well, i think that covers everything. Until next time my little old men :-*




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment