Friday, August 19, 2011

big school

I had a poem describing Big school, but i turned it in as a homework assignment and as i sit here, tapping my large, purple Dr. marten clad foot, I can't, for the life of me, remember more than the fist stanza.

BIG SCHOOL, BOOYAH!!!!!! schedule is amazing!! first week, is out of the way and I must say that i am happily surprised that the school like feel has not yet set in. I have so much to tell you! Like how on the first day during advanced Drama (third period) my friend Trinity walked up to "marcus" just to chat. (he wore a red long sleeve shirt, a black vest, a white tie, and a gold pocket watch) He then said she had balls for talking to an upperclassmen like himself. I bit my lip and during lunch, walked straight up to him, looked him in the eye and shouted, "I HAVE BALLS TOO!"
His expression never changed, but the two people he was talking to were a bit freaked out. He looked at me for a moment, sort of smiling and said, "Hey, how's it going?"
I sighed, tired from my outburst, and shifted the textbook in my arm. "It's going good, how are you?"
"I am great," He said, turning away.
"well, it was nice talking to you, sir." I replied, panicking.
And then I ran.

On the second day I placed a small cookie on his bag before class started. (He wore a light blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a red bow tie) He picked it up and said something that sounded like, "What is this? I'm full. It's not lunch!" Then he looked at me and blinked.
Panic. I reached out towards him. "Are you going to eat that? Cause if you don't I will!" He handed me the cookie and I popped it in my mouth without breaking eye contact. "marcus" then continued to stare at me and wipe the crumbs off his bag at the same time.

On the third day, while rehearsing a song for our little traveling musical for the elementary schools, "Marcus" was making "Jane" laugh with his funny dance moves. (He wore a blue sweater vest and a black tie, or did he wear that on the second day?) I glared at him. He noticed me glaring. I looked at "Jane" and then back to him. He knows I like "jane" so he knew what I meant. He then made a face at me and did his funny dance just to bother me about it. Trying not to smile, i turned away and glared at the wall.

On the fourth day, during rehearsal, he and "Simba" were dancing like silly people. "Simba" has amusingly short legs which are absolutely adorable, so when he dances it makes me giggle. "Marcus" is just funny in general, so i laugh all the time when i watch him. (Oh goodness, i forgot what he wore that day)

I asked my good friend Maura why she didn't like him the way I like him. She had reasons. ONE: his sideburns. Personally, I like his sideburns, it's very nineteenth century. all you need to do is give him some coattails and a violin. TWO: He acts like a nine year old. I think it's refreshing and funny. THREE: She already has a boyfriend. . . . . Well who cares what she thinks anyway.

After school that day I had to walk a little ways because my mother was late. "Jane" walked with me. I told her that i was saving up for a house and she told me that there was no point because you could live in a nice box. and then she told me all about her box house that was held together with hot glue and had magic electricity. We then judged the grass on how crispy it was. Was it Raw? Well done? medium rare? And then i gave her a ride home.

Then today, ("Marcus" wore a white shirt and the most hideous tie in the world) He kept the door open as people arrived to class. I was the last one and he commented on how my shoes were two different colors. I gasped 9I was a bit out of breath from running so it didn't sound like a gasp) "Why didn't anyone tell me?!" I exclaimed. Then i walked by him and said. "Thank you, sir,"
During lunch, while consoling my friend Cassie who was upset he caught me staring at him as he walked into the drama room. He then shot me with a finger gun. Once he was out of sight i jumped around in circles.

After school you would not believe who was there to see "Jane"! FROGGING TERRELL! and she nearly tackled him to the floor. And that killed my day, pushed it off a cliff and killed it. Poisoned it in it's sleep and sliced it's throat. And killed it.

I also got a new phone this week! it's for the elderly and seeing impaired. it has big numbers and a pill reminder, and it has three speed dial numbers just in case i need to call someone when i fall down.

Goodness, my writing is interrupted by the lord of the rings. More chat later. Until next time my pride of lions :-*


No comments:

Post a Comment