Tuesday, March 1, 2011

fan letter take 1

Hey guess what!!!! I found my letter! It was inside the pocket of a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a while which I found quite random when my butt crinkled as I got comfortable on my couch. There are a lot of edits and crossed out sentences but I will tell you what is comprehensible.
"Dear Mr. James,
First off let me mention how much of a fan my friends and I are. My name is Izzy B, and my friends Caity, sejal and I are studying music and theatre in San Jose California. We adore you and were wondering if you or any of your coworkers had any tips for three young performers.
Though it has come to mind that our letter might be one in a million of would never reach you, we hope that you might read this and perhaps reply for it would make us really happy as would anyone who received something from you. Haha!
The girls and I have put together a list of questions that we would like you to answer."

"What is your favorite color?
Have you ever broken a shoelace?
If you were in a house and all the windows faced south, what color would the bear be?
If the music stopped and she died how would she die?
What kind of music do you like?
What's your favorite movie?
How many fan letters do you get on average?
what's your favorite place?
Favorite ice cream?
Favorite Breakfast cereal?
Favorite scent?

No you have to reply to tell my the answers. :), hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerly,
Izzy B.
Caity
and Sejal"

TADAA!! My first ever fan letter, I'm so proud. well, it's television time so I'll catch you later cool cats. :-*

2 comments:

  1. LOL! We should so send it! I will give you the address on Thursday. I just published my first blog post! Maybe you could check it out. And I think it was a very good try for your first fan letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. I feel soooo... idk.. weird..stalkerish

    ReplyDelete