Thursday, January 13, 2011

It is the new year and I have decided to hate all boys my age. Especially the ones who start hanging out with one of the crowds and their whole personality changes and they start cussing all the time and acting just like everyone else to seem cool or normal. We got a new student at our school, he's from Sacramento I think, my friends on the hill (thats the place where we eat) adopted him. My friends have a habit of emitting bad words and I don't enjoy it, I only hang with them because my friend Cassie does and I think I may have hurt her feelings yesterday. I don't like hurting people. Anyway, this kid, this new kid, he's like short and has a super deep voice as if he's gone through puberty and his expression never changes, not in his voice not on his face which looks exactly like my buddy Sarah's face. They could be twins except for the fact that she's already a triplet.
I gave New Boy the cold treatment, I didn't like him from the start. I feel that he's stealing my friends from me. He of course thinks I'm frightening and states it aloud, then everyone on the hill thought I was frightening and they all hid behind Cassie. He even told me when I asked that no he doesn't act like he does, and no he doesn't cuss this much. Since I was acting very depressed, she asked me what was wrong. I didn't know what was wrong, I just felt very angry and impatient ever since that stupid emotionless froglet started hanging out with her. I took off my jacket and showed her my arm instead. I was healing from a rash that was triggered after running the mile nonstop. I'm so proud, 10:40, 14 seconds too slow but still good. She was very concerned and then New Boy said something stupid and I shouted something stupid back and it backfired. Cassie was standing away from me, she looked so sad. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, I just wanted to get a point across. Once I see her today I'm going to apologize, tell her that what I said was uncalled for.
Well I have to go, school and all. Until next time my friends :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment