Friday, January 14, 2011

I am rather upset with myself this morning for I woke up and realized that I didn't finish all my homework. There wasn't any time. School gets out at 3:51 and I had a piano lesson and I didn't get back home until about 5:45 because of traffic, then I had to get dressed because my sister was in a play that night. We left for her school right after dinner and once we got back from that I started on my language arts homework and didn't finish until like 10:22. By that time I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, and I did. My hair looks horrible, just thought I'd point that out.
We're reading about Anne frank in language arts, we listen to many of her entries everyday and respond to the ones we pick out. At least eight of them. I responded to eleven last night. Anne and I have a lot in common, I've noticed. We both love to write, we're both thirteen, we both can become impatient with our mothers, and we quarrel then cuddle with our super smart sisters a lot.
I had cheerios for breakfast, they taste so plain.
well, it's time for school, until next time my butterfly kisses :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment