Friday, April 1, 2011

lunch with a vampire warlock

Greetings those who read my blog, it is I, the amazing Izzy coming to you with all that is hip in Izzania. yes it is pretty spectacular since I've been a bit behind in my updating but that won't matter because I'm just going to let it all out in a rather tedious and ongoing explanation. Maybe I should just mention the most important activities that have happened since last post, but since my life is so exciting it will still take much to long hahaha.
Now let us see, My friend Cassie and I spent three lunch periods hanging out with Mr. RVW, Two of which were filled with nothing but old television shows and doodling on note paper, during the last he complimented me on my name and showed me a song which shares the same title (even spelled the same) I have predicted the future in my dreams and have spent and entire afternoon hula-hooping in the middle of a shopping mall with my buddy Rachel. I have dressed in a golden cape and hid my face with a beautiful golden cat mask that I got with my sister and my grams on a trip to Salem and attended school as the super hero Lionessess, or so I was called. I've written six poems for school and four letters to and from the battlefield during the civil war (I should probably post those) I have been assigned hula-hooping for homework and am about to take oboe lessons starting tomorrow and continueing my roller skating lessons on sunday. i do believe I am going to school outside of school now for I have piano lessons, oboe lessons, skating lessons, Dragon boat practices, and am starting french lessons with rosetta stone which I got for my birthday. I also recieved a dress, two great shirts, a purse, a dragon and a guide teaching me how to train him (his name is Zeus!) I got a rare pokemon and beautiful hair clip, some lotion and perfume. A fake plant and a balloon, a pack of gum, a card, hugs, a pizza.
I started roleplaying again, I am now undead from lack of life haha. I started watching a new T.V. show, so thats cool. What else has happened? oh yea! I am no longer having visions of Justin Beiber :D, after that ship had sailed I was introduced to Cody Simpson and I friended him on Facebook. I no longer have visions of him either but I had this whole scene played out in my mind and my eyes started hurting while i was thinking about it. what if I was telling the future? That'd be like the third time or something. In the vision we were having coffee at the Starbucks by my house and when it got late he offered to walk me home, and that was about it. Most interesting indeed.
Well it's time to watch how to train your dragon (love you gramz!!)
Tomorrow is a new day, my little powder puffs :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment