Friday, February 11, 2011

I do not want to be AA's friend anymore, all he does is sit in a corner, poke his pointy nose in the air, and look down upon everyone around him, most of all ME. I mean what the devil is wrong with him? He never gives me any food when he brings some to school to share, we've only hugged twice which is absurd, he scolds me because I act like a freak, he makes fun of me all the time, I'm pretty sure he talks behind my back, I can't rely on any of his promises, I can't depend on him as a friend, and worst of all HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!
He follows me everywhere as if I'm supposed to ignore his petty annoying-butt-ness. My mother says I should tell him to go eat his fingers, that he is too immature to be hanging out with a girl of such superiority. Yes, she was talking about me.
If AA is following me to Big school I might have chuck my cat at him.
In other news, a robot Vampire is subbing for band. His name is Mr. R.V. (Stands for Robot Vampire, aren't I clever?) And he is the most interesting person to look at. He's tall, and has big feet, and gauges and cartilage piercings, and red hair that looks like a cross between a mow hawk and a horse's mane. His teeth are really sharp and his eyes are huge and he always has the same expression on his face. He kind of looks like hercules from that Disney movie.
He subbed last week for one of my two music teachers, and I had the most interesting conversation with him.
"How long have you been subbing for music?" I had asked, jumping up beside Mr. R.V..
"About a month." Was his reply. I looked down at his clip board as he flipped through his papers, he had some lovely drawings in the margins. It amused me to know that even a sub doodled during class.
"Do you enjoy music?"
"Yes, it's very cool."
"I love music." I said, admiring Jojo who rested on my thumb.
Mr. R.V. smiled. "The funny thing is I never payed attention to it during class."
I laughed and began to turn away. "and look where you are now."
"Yea, its crazy." he said, mostly to himself.
And that was all. I do hope to see him again. Until next time my little finger paints. :-*

2 comments:

  1. Hello there,
    =] so now i am officially back on the blogger I had a blog since like 2009 and posted like 46 blogs and knowing that you use this website too i offically am following you so darling i will be reading your blogs just like you asked me i do like the boy one what a weirdo but hey thr boys he might have a secret crush on u iunno usually the boys who are mean tend to like you i could be wrong tho. anyways keep the blogging up monster!! =D -Ashley L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. robot vampire?? wow. nice izzy.. and i saw that dude and was wondering who he was.. lolz

    ReplyDelete